Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A dream come true

A dream come true

First of all I would like to tell something about myself. I was someone who did not care for anybody. I was into a bad company of friends who taught me all the wrong things in life. I never cared for anyone's feelings and I never liked anyone who told something good for me.


Then my parents decided to stop my college and get myself admitted into this institute, which I had not wanted. But I had to do as per their wish.


I went to the institute and in the very first day I saw this sweet little girl but what I did not like was her name. Slowly my friends got myself introduced to her and I made her my friend. I started talking to her over the phone. I had started seeing her as a very close friend of mine with whom I could share everything. On the 16th of Sept 2000 I had a very strange feeling that I had started liking her more than a friend. I knew my capabilities that I could have never told her about my feelings simply because I was scared that she would break this friendship. My friends played a very bad game with me which forced me to tell her everything. she replied back by saying that she did not believe in love. I told her a lot of things the next day and she cried after listening to me. I wiped her tears and she gave me a key ring. In the ring "I love u" had been written. I asked her what it meant and she told that she would call me.


After going home I impatiently waited for her call. She called and told me that she also liked me a lot. I could not believe my ears.


Slowly she became very close to me and we had a very good rapport between us. SHE was the one I was waiting for 20 long years.


She had completely changed that boy who was into his own world and least concerned about anything, into a totally different person. She has given me a new life and a new meaning for me to live. I am really very grateful to GOD for sending such a wonderful person as my friend and my life partner (definitely in the future). It is a fact that what I am today is because of her and I can say that my life belongs totally to that very special person whom I call "my shona". I really love u with all my heart and soul and I promise to make u mine with everyone's permission.


Lastly I would like to thank god, my parents, and my friends who have been with me and have had faith that I will one day become successful and keep her happy for years to come.


LOVE U A LOTTTTTTT SHONA

YOUR NAME IS THE BEST NAME I HAVE EVER HEARD


I AM NOTHING WITHOUT U

NEVER BE UPSET ABOUT ANYTHING


I AM ALWAYS WITH U

(MY ONLY DREAM IS TO SEE U WITH A SMILING FACE ALWAYS)

0 komentar:

 
© Copyright 2035 FOR LIFE
Theme by Yusuf Fikri