Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Go The Distance

I have often dreamed, of a far off place. Where a heros welcome, would be waiting for me. Where the crowds will cheer, when they see my face. And a voice keeps saying, this is where Im meant to be. Ill be there someday, I can go the distance. I will find my way, if I can be strong. I know every mile, will be worth my while. When I go the distance, Ill be right where I belong. Down an unknown road, to embrace my fate. Though that road may wander, it will lead me to you. And a thousand years, would be worth the wait. It might take a lifetime, but somehow Ill see it through. And I wont look back, I can go the distance. And Ill stay on track, no, I wont accept defeat
Its an uphill slope, but I wont lose hope. Till I go the distance, and my journey is complete. But to look beyond the glory is the hardest part. For a heros strength is measured by his heart. Like a shooting star, I will go the distance. I will search the world, I will face its harms. I dont care how far, I can go the distance. Till I find my heros welcome, waiting in your arms. I will search the world, I will face its harms. Till I find my heros welcome, waiting in your arms

(michael bolton, o.s.t. hercules)

0 komentar:

 
© Copyright 2035 FOR LIFE
Theme by Yusuf Fikri